*Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.*
Due to the growth of our Korean team, particularly with regard to Korean YouTubers, we are looking for a Korean Influencer Manager to join the team. This position will primarily involve communicating with influencers and maintaining strong partnerships with existing influencers while continuously seeking out new influencers.
- Reaching out to Korean influencers on various platforms, including YouTube, TikTok, Twitter, Telegram, Discord, and blogs
- Negotiating contracts with influencers
- Reviewing and approving YouTuber video scripts before uploading
- Managing deals and revenue sharing with influencers
- Organizing events with influencers
- Communicating with influencers and keeping them updated about projects
- Fluent in both Korean and English, with excellent communication skills
- Proven experience in influencer marketing, with a track record of successfully identifying and working with influencers
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with influencers
- Understanding of the Korean social media landscape
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
"What’s in it for me" we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 PTO to ensure that you are staying well-rounded & rested
- Market leading remuneration
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
- Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
- Diverse and Inclusive
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- Celebrate our success and learning from failures
- Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.