Are you an established Senior SEO Manager, with experience managing high-traffic websites, looking to join a dynamic & forward-thinking Affiliate business?
Looking for a flexible, remote role so you can work from anywhere in the world?
Is your entrepreneurial spirit being stifled by the restraints of your current role/business?
Are you looking to grow your skills, surrounded by people experienced in high-ticket SEO niches?
If so, Finixio could be for you!
We are in the process of scaling up our SEO operation to handle our growth - both in terms of performance, and our expansion into new sites and new verticals.
This role will report directly to the COO of the business, with the overarching goal being getting specific sites (iGaming sites - Japanese market) to their next stages of development; as we improve rankings, authority, and build brands on top of what are already high performing affiliate sites. It is also vital that we create a scalable model here, as we need to create a team capable of handling new sites coming into the portfolio.
As our new SEO Manager, you'll:
- Work directly with our COO, and wider SEO team to help define SEO strategy, support & guide editorial & product staff
- Train, manage, develop, and potentially recruit SEO Executives for your team
- Train & manage editors on SEO best practices
- Responsible for growing traffic on websites generating six figures in organic monthly revenues
- Working with the product team to ensure new website features & product releases are SEO friendly
- Produce competitor and keyword analysis
- Technical website audits and troubleshooting problem pages
- Derive actionable insight from SEO reports (analysing key commercial pages, goal conversions in analytics, etc)
- Help to refine & optimise link-building strategies
- And best of all, working towards the collective goal of taking our business & your career to the next level.
- Strong technical SEO experience, ideally from a competitive industry. An affiliate background is highly preferred
- Experience with iGaming vertical is a must for this role
- Proven success in developing and implementing SEO strategies with long-term results.
- To be capable of thinking commercially but have a 'roll your sleeves up' mentality.
- Experience in identifying and managing resources when needed (ie content), and can demonstrate tangible ranking and commercial growth of websites/projects.
- Excellent written and spoken skills in the English and Japanese language
"What’s in it for me" we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 PTO to ensure that you are staying well-rounded & rested
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
- Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
- Diverse and Inclusive
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- Celebrate our success and learning from failures
- Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.