Finixio is currently at an exciting growth stage surpassing 400 co-workers increasing our brand portfolio and affiliate sites to +100. We are growing in our existing markets and entering new ones.
We are very team orientated, commercially minded and enjoy open communication that is integral to us achieving our goals and spectacular growth.
This role is focused around bringing our on-page SEO to the next level. We are looking for a Senior SEO Manager with experience in iGaming. This role will work very closely with the SEO Director, Head of SEO, SEO Managers and Editors.
- Execute SEO strategy in coordination with the rest of our SEO team, primarily focusing on the English part of the site across multiple different verticals.
- Ensure excellent on-page SEO with market/competitive analysis, keyword research, low hanging fruit opportunities, and similar.
- Perform content gap analysis and help drive on-page strategies with new opportunities.
- Work very closely with Editors, collaborate on creating briefs and ensuring excellent content optimisation by providing keyword research and feedback.
- Align search intent with the page experience that we offer, in close collaboration with Product and SEO teams.
- Map keywords to pages to prevent cannibalisation within a topic/content cluster, audit existing content for cannibalisation.
- Report on organic performance and provide your insights for moving forward.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in SEO.
- At least 3 years in Senior SEO Analyst or SEO Manager role
- Passion for and knowledge of on-page SEO optimisation
- Previous experience in iGaming
- Experienced in working with on-page optimisation tools (such as, SurferSEO, Clearscope, SEMrush Writing Assistance or other) as well as comfortable with other popular SEO tools: Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, AccuRanker and similar.
"What’s in it for me" we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 PTO to ensure that you are staying well-rounded & rested
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
- Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
- Diverse and Inclusive
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- Celebrate our success and learning from failures
- Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.