Finixio is currently at an exciting growth stage surpassing 500 co-workers and increasing our brand portfolio and affiliate sites to +100. We are growing in our existing markets and entering new ones.
We are very team-orientated, and commercially minded and enjoy open communication that is integral to us achieving our goals and spectacular growth.
As our new Lead Editor - you’ll be playing a vital role in the team contributing to the most influential input to the company’s revenue (SEO & Content). In this position, you will be responsible for growing the Dutch traffic on multiple sites.
- Defining the SEO strategy and managing the SEO Content for Dutch sites
- Content planning for the NL sites
- Managing, supporting & guiding editorial & product staff (agency or freelance) to deliver on our content goals
- Ensuring technical SEO hygiene of the NL sites
- Growing traffic for both informational and commercial pages in the Netherlands
- Setting a link-building strategy
- Training & managing editors on SEO best practices
- Responsible for growing traffic on websites
- Producing competitor and keyword analysis
- Working with the product team to ensure new website features & product releases are SEO friendly
- Technical website audits and troubleshooting problem pages
- Derive actionable insight from SEO reports (analysing key commercial pages, goal conversions in analytics, etc)
- 5+ years of journalism/editorial experience, preferably in the Fintech-, Crypto, iGaming or Affiliate industry.
- Vast experience with on-page- SEO
- Experience as a site manager is preferable
- Having an eye for detail - knows what quality affiliate content looks like
- Experience with managing a small team
- Experience with SEO tools (Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Majestic, ScreamingFrog, etc)
- Knowledge of WordPress is a must
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Excellent written and spoken skills in the English and Dutch language
"What’s in it for me" we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 PTO to ensure that you are staying well-rounded & rested
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
- Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
- Diverse and Inclusive
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- Celebrate our success and learning from failures
- Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.