Finixio is currently at an exciting growth stage surpassing 500 co-workers and increasing our brand portfolio and affiliate sites to +100. We are growing in our existing markets and entering new ones.
We are very team-orientated, and commercially minded and enjoy open communication that is integral to us achieving our goals and spectacular growth.
We’re looking for an experienced, creative, and highly skilled content editor. Working closely with the regional Content Manager, the ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of SEO and excel in content editing for accuracy, quality, and engagement. The Content Editor will take charge of content ordering and editing, liaising with a range of writers to become a main contributor to the growth of the site.
- Edit and publish internally and externally written content using WordPress
- Build content briefs across a range of topics with thorough keyword and competitor analysis
- Daily management of in-house or freelance writers, setting deadlines, giving feedback, and setting tasks
- Work closely with the regional Content Manager to manage priorities and workflow
- Review and edit existing content to ensure it meets our editorial standards and SEO guidelines
- Suggest new ideas and content types with data-backed research
- 3+ years of proven experience working with content related to gambling, tech, or cryptocurrency
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English and Norwegian. Having an eye for detail is a must
- Familiarity with SEO tools like Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMrush and SurferSEO
- Proficiency with SEO to the extent that allows for perfect content optimization
- Previous experience using a CMS (Content Management System) such as WordPress and basic knowledge of HTML is highly beneficial
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
"What’s in it for me" we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 PTO to ensure that you are staying well-rounded & rested
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
- Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
- Diverse and Inclusive
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- Celebrate our success and learning from failures
- Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.