Finixio is proud Remote First group
Finixio is currently at an exciting growth stage surpassing 700 co-workers and increasing our brand portfolio and affiliate sites to +200. We are growing in our existing markets and entering new ones.
We are very team-orientated, commercially minded and enjoy open communication that is integral to us achieving our goals and spectacular growth.
We are looking for a Copyeditor who has a good feel and experience in how to creatively and persuasively communicate the unique selling points of web3 project to a general audience. You would be a part of building a team of writers and digital creatives to implement client briefs.
Writing and publishing press releases (PRs) based on briefs
- Prioritise and write PRs based on milestones and other project developments and news as you decide
- Repurposing PRs for publication on multiple of our network of websites and external newswires and other placement channels
- Ensure publication across all relevant geos
- Use Cision family of products and/or other newswire, and PR services
- Proofreading and editing to maintain quality control
- Identifying, assigning, and managing other writers from our internal resource base or from external freelance sources
- Proven experience in a copyediting role for a project or via an agency
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Web3 industry and projects
- Strong writing skills – Degree level qualification, preferably in English, journalism or related areas
"What’s in it for me" we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 PTO to ensure that you are staying well-rounded & rested
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
- Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
- Diverse and Inclusive
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- Celebrate our success and learning from failures
- Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.