We are seeking a skilled French Speaking Content Editor to join our team.
You will play a critical role in ensuring the quality, accuracy, and relevance of our diverse digital content.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in editing, possess solid SEO knowledge, demonstrate a keen eye for detail.
The role is fully remote so you can work from anywhere in the world!
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to contribute to our growing team.
- Publish, write, and proofread French articles, ensuring published content follows overall SEO strategy, market specifics, and best practices, coordinating SEO optimizations and improvements for published content
- Review and fact-check published content, aligning with the latest information, market trends, and regulations.
- Align content with market trends, regulations, and relevance for the targeted audience in French-speaking markets.
- Provide feedback on content, evaluating adherence to branding, content strategy, and tone of voice.
- Curate content by composing Content Briefs for Content Writers and publishing approved works.
- Assist with market-specific keyword discovery, content planning, and optimization.
- Optimize on-page aspects of sites in collaboration with the SEO team
- Optimize pages and content to improve the EEAT of the site.
- Utilize Performance tools to evaluate page performance, user engagement, web traffic, and other KPIs, documenting recommendations.
- Adopt a data-driven approach to content publishing and constantly track content performance, generating ideas for improvement.
- Gather and provide actionable insights on customer segments and core user personas.
- Implement content strategy for owned sites, prioritizing tasks for optimal results and efficiency.
- Minimum 2 years in online casino or affiliate marketing industries in France, particularly crypto or tech
- Outstanding oral communication, interpersonal skills, and project management skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit with excellent organizational and time-management skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Proven experience with content management systems, SEO, and keyword research tools, such as GSC, Ahrefs, and SurferSEO
- a strong understanding of on-page SEO
- Experience using tools to analyze content quality
- Strong understanding of SEO rules and best practices
- Organized, self-motivated and result-oriented
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Flexible and rapidly adaptable to new situations.
"What’s in it for me" we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 free paid days
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses
A bit about us
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.