Finixio, a London-based Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company builds and owns websites across various niches including FinTech,Online Trading, and iGaming.
We are looking for a passionate and creative Video Content Creator/Editor experienced in the web3 and gambling industries to take charge of video creation, editing and postproduction for one of our websites.
Are you looking to join a dynamic forward-thinking Affiliate business you can grow with?
Interested in a flexible, remote role so you can work from anywhere in the world?
If so, Finixio might be the right fit. Keep reading!
We offer our team members TOP salaries and guaranteed growth opportunities.
This role will collaborate with the content team and Head of Content to integrate video content seamlessly into our editorial calendar and cross-promote content effectively.
- Produce daily mid/long-form 5-10 min videos for the latest news in the field of web3, blockchain and gambling
- Produce daily short video segments covering the latest developments and news in the web3 industry, for social media, ex. tiktok.
- Serve as the on-screen presenter, delivering concise and engaging content that keeps our audience informed.
- Take charge of video editing and post-production, ensuring the content is polished and ready for distribution on our website and Social media channels.
- Create 30-second extreme shorts tailored for TikTok and other social media platforms to maximize our online presence.
- Proven track record of creating entertaining informational and commercial videos within the technology and web3 space.
- Creative, enthusiastic, professional and optimistic attitude.
- Proven experience in video content creation, including shooting, presenting, and editing.
- A strong understanding of the web3, blockchain, and gambling industries.
- Proficiency in video editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or similar).
- Exceptional communication and on-screen presence.
- Ability to meet daily deadlines and adapt to fast-paced content creation.
- Proven track record of understanding how to engage (social media) public via video content.
- Be in possession of your own equipment, including recording/editing software.
What’s in it for you:
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Market-leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- Build an organization right from the "beginning"
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 days of annual leave
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 35 nationalities
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields, we are well-funded, highly profitable (already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunities
- Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- Celebrating success and learning from failures
- Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
- Apply right now
- Have an intro HR call
- Have a technical interview
- Do a test
- Have the hiring interview
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer welcoming applicants from ALL backgrounds.