The Senior Web3 Content Writer is a crucial role responsible for developing, and ensuring the delivery of high-quality, evergreen content that aligns with our brand's vision and commercial objectives within the Web3 niche.
This position will lead Web3 department of the content team, which includes both delivering high quality content and managing external freelancers, to enhance the overall quality, coherence, and SEO-friendliness of the content on our platform.
- Develop and oversee a dynamic Web3 content strategy that aligns with commercial goals and audience’s interests.
- Identify key content themes and topics within the Web3 niche that will drive traffic and engagement.
- Ensure a continuous pipeline of evergreen content that remains relevant and valuable to our audience over time.
- Work closely with the SEO Managers to ensure that content is optimized for search engines and user experience.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for the content team and monitor performance against these metrics.
- Analyze competitor content strategies to benchmark performance and identify new opportunities for content development.
Describe your ideal person
- 5+ years of hands-on content writing experience
- Experience and knowledge of Web3 market
- Experience in the news media or affiliate industry is a plus but not mandatory.
"What’s in it for me" we hear you ask?
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 free paid days
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 35 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 200 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.