Finixio, a London-based Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company builds and owns websites across various niches including FinTech,Web3, Online Trading, and iGaming.
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer who will play a vital role in ensuring the quality and reliability of our web applications while collaborating closely with development teams.
Are you looking to join a dynamic forward-thinking Affiliate business you can grow with?
Interested in a flexible, remote role so you can work from anywhere in the world?
If so, Finixio might be the right fit. Keep reading!
We offer our team members TOP salaries and guaranteed growth opportunities.
Web Application Testing to ensure bug free production environment. Collaborate with developers, product managers, and other stakeholders to understand project requirements and acceptance criteria.
Test Automation. Continuously improve and expand test automation coverage to enhance efficiency and accuracy in the testing process.
Bug Tracking and Reporting. Communicate effectively with developers to ensure the timely resolution of identified problems.
Quality Assurance Documentation. Create and maintain test documentation, including test plans, test cases, and test reports.
Pre- and post-release check ups. Utilize knowledge of WordPress for testing WordPress-based websites, plugins, and themes.
- 2+ years as a QA Engineer or in a similar role
- Proven experience working on big websites
- Proficient with Wordpress
- Experienced in Test Automation
What’s in it for you:
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Market-leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- Build an organization right from the "beginning"
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 days of annual leave
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 35 nationalities
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields, we are well-funded, highly profitable (already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunities
- Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- Celebrating success and learning from failures
- Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
- Apply right now
- Have an intro HR call
- Have a technical interview
- Do a test
- Have the hiring interview
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer welcoming applicants from ALL backgrounds.