Are you an experienced PQ Accountant, looking to be part of an extremely high performing digital business, operating market leading niches all over the world?
Do you have a strong eye for detail and are passionate about being a key part of a slick finance function?
Perhaps you are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced company that can nurture your growth - where you can be hands-on in all areas of the Finance Function...
- Daily processing of payments
- Daily posting of purchase invoices
- Weekly Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Weekly Revenue Reportin
- Handling of accruals, prepayments and posting of various manual journals on a monthly basis
- Assist the Finance Manager with the monthly preparation of management accounts
- Cost Analysis on a month-on-month basis
- Assist with monthly Payroll & yearly FSS submissions
- Assist with intercompany reconciliations
- Assist with VAT Returns and end of Month/Year Reporting
- Assist the Finance Manager with the yearly audit process
- Handling bookkeeping and administrative duties that may be required
- Carry out any ad-hoc tasks as necessary and when required
- Carry out any ad-hoc reporting as necessary and when required
Skills & Experience
Early or mid stages of the ACCA qualification
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a financial environment is a must
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work to a high level of accuracy
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- Effective communicator and keeps the Finance Manager updated on progress & issues
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and able to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of standard accounting activities; particularly bank Reconciliations, accruals, prepayments, and creditor reconciliations
- Knowledge or experience in payroll will be considered as an asset
- Proficient in accounting software (ie - Xero or equivalent)
High level of professional and ethical standards
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- Strong analytical and spreadsheet skills (Google sheets and/or MS Excel)
"What’s in it for me" we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 PTO to ensure that you are staying well-rounded & rested
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
- Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
- Diverse and Inclusive
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- Celebrate our success and learning from failures
- Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.